22 Minute Hard Corps Deluxe Kit
Get "Boot Camp Fit" in only 8 weeks! Now you can "Get Some and Get Done!"—in 22 minutes a day with the quick, military-inspired, no-nonsense workout program designed by superstar trainer Tony Horton. Introducing 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS—you just show up, get tough, and keep up, and you'll get boot camp results in as little as 8 weeks.
In 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS, Tony takes the laser-focus and no-nonsense simplicity of Military PT (Physical Training) and combines it with everything he's learned about creating quick workouts that deliver maximum results in the minimum amount of time. So you get a workout program that works your whole body with moves that are tough enough to challenge you, but straightforward enough for you to do on Day One. The training may be basic, but the results are epic.
22 MINUTE HARD CORPS includes 8 workouts on 2 DVDs:
Tony takes you through a series of total-body rounds designed to maximize strength gains and fat loss with the objective of boot camp fitness in just 8 weeks.
• Resistance 1. These are 5 simple moves, but with 3 back-to-back rounds, the challenge is intense. That's how you get results in just 22 minutes a day.
• Cardio 1. This 7-move workout gets your heart pumping from Minute One. Keep up with the platoon and earn a massive calorie burn.
• Core 1. It's called "Hard Corps" for a reason. Get ready to work your lower back, abs, and obliques in this epic 10-move drill.
Resistance 2. Did I hear you ask for more? Here it is. More resistance. More sweat. More muscles recruited.
• Cardio 2. This is basic training, but there's nothing easy about it. It's 3 rounds of 7 exercises, just like Cardio 1, but these moves will push your limits even further.
• Core 2. You've survived Core 1. Now the reps are doubled—to test your limits and maximize the burn.
Resistance 3. This workout takes the intensity up a click by adding plyometric strength training to challenge your endurance.
• Cardio 3. Alternates between floor work and plyo moves for 3 hard-driving rounds. Your mission is to deliver every rep.
• QUICK-START MISSION GUIDE: It's go time! Here are the simple steps to make 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS fully operational. Take your PT Fit Test, so you can track your progress.
• BASIC TRAINING ACTION PLAN: If you want Hard Corps results, you have to get with the program. With this 8-week calendar, Tony makes it easy to plan your workouts and track your success.
• RATIONS FOR RESULTS NUTRITION FIELD GUIDE: A basic but satisfying nutrition plan that lays out the three squares and snacks you'll need for the mission ahead. It makes meal prep easy so you can get back to the business of getting results.